Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mrs. Carter Snatched My Soul

 
Y'all it has been a smooth 3 weeks and I am still recovering from Mrs. Beyonce Giselle Knowles-Carter's album release. Beyonce released her album December 13th, 2013 and it is probably the single most rudest thing Beyonce has ever done to me. Let me tell you a story;

So I was calmly doing my homework and studying and I get a notification on twitter saying ''Beyonce's album is now available ". Y'all let me tell you I have never bought anything so fast before in my life than I did with this album. This album gave me life and a half! When everything finally downloaded, I stopped everything I was doing and I listened to every song and watched every video. This album is simply perfect and definitely does not sound like anything currently out right now. 

I highly recommend this album and I believe there is a song for everyone to enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment