Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Grammys Were Spectacular



the Grammys were this past weekend and listen, they were a hot mess. let's get into it. 


beyoncé opened the show and listen; beyoncé is everything. she slays. I love her. I don't know how many times I have to tell you people that she is amazing. she can't be stopped. she is everything. queen bey performed with jay-z and they were flawless. queen let me speak to you; I love you. you're fab. stay fierce queen. 

some other people performed but the one person who was most interesting was lorde. lorde's little awkward ass performed Royals. now how many tons are we gonna hear Royals? can a bitch get 400 lux?! 

imagine dragons performed with Kendrick Lamar and it was stellar. 

I forgot what else happened because it was 2 weeks ago so there's that. stay fierce, stay fab, stay gucci. 

No comments:

Post a Comment